§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data and provider identification
(1) Hereinafter we inform you on the collection of personal data for the use of this website. Personal data are all data that refer to your person, i.e. your name, address, email address, user conduct.
(2) Service provider, according to Section 13 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG) and the individual responsible according to Section3 (7) German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) is the ICM InvestmentBank AG, see our impressum.
§ 2 Right to obtain information and cancellation
(1) You have the right to request information at any time regarding the personal data saved by us, its origin, receivers, or categories of receivers, to which it is disclosed, as well as the purpose for which it is saved.
(2) You may cancel at any time your authorization for the use of data.
(3) For all information requests, precision requirements or objections on the data processing, please send an e-mail to our external data protection manager Mr. Andreas Stork at firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address stated under Section § 1 (2).
§ 3 Data security
Currently, we deploy technical measures to guarantee the safety of data, specifically for the protection of your personal data against the risk of data transmission as well as knowledge acquisition by third parties. These measures are constantly updated according to the state-of-the-art.
§ 4 Collection of personal data for information purposes
(1)If you do not log on, register or otherwise transmit information to us, but merely use our website for information purposes, no personal data will be collected, except for such data sent by your browser to enable your visit to website. These are:
–Date and hour of the request
–Time zone difference at Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
–Contents of the claim (layout page)
–Access status/HTTP status code
–Any transmitted data volume
–Website, where the request is originated
–Operating system and interface
–Language and browser software version.
(2) When you use the website, also cookies will be stored in your computer. Cookies are small text files which are stored by your browser on the hard disc of the computer you are using, and which send certain information to the person which places the cookie (in this case us). Cookies cannot execute programs or place viruses on your computer. They are used to make the Internet offering more user-friendly and efficient.
a)This website uses the following cookies:
–Transient cookies (temporary use)
–Persistent cookies (time-restricted use)
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. These are specifically session cookies. They save a so-called session ID, under which various requests of your browser are traced to a common session. This way your computer will be recognized when you return to the website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specific period of time, which can be different for each cookie. You may delete cookies at any time in the safety settings of your browser.
Um unsere Webseite für Sie optimal zu gestalten und fortlaufend verbessern zu können, verwenden wir Cookies. Durch die weitere Nutzung der Webseite stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu. Weitere Informationen zu Cookies erhalten Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung OKErfahre mehr